Technology Forum "In vitro-Diagnostics and Bioanalysis"
Status quo and future aspects in cancer
Meet experts from science, clinics and industry
The Technology Forum provides an excellent platform for researchers, clinicians and entrepreneurs to discuss diagnostics’ hot topics, trends and recent developments as well as new areas of application and future markets. The Forum attracts participants worldwide – amongst them renown scientists and leading companies in the diagnostics market.
- Patient Participation
What to expect?
- Scientific Lectures presenting the latest trends in the development
- Industrial Exhibition showcasing products, services and technologies
- Pitches from innovative companies
- PARTNERING with pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings for companies and research institutes
- get in touch with experts from science and industry
Who will be attending?
Companies, clinics and research institutions from the region and beyond looking for co-development or joint research opportunities - Startups with new ideas and innovative approaches.
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Initiate new Projects
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about latest's trends
Participation is free of charge. Registration is requested (opens on March 15th).
Cancer therapy with T-cell and pipette: © catalin – stock.adobe.com